CHAPTER NINE
Foundations
Audrey Present Day:
“What can I tell you that you don’t already know? I mean it’s like life is just so good that it all comes like a flowing river of emotion, washing over and smoothing out all the rough spots. This is to be a burner, to have basic principles and truly living by them, not being a hypocrite and trying to be something or someone you’re not. If I give something, it’s because I really am gifting it with no ulterior motives or intentions. I don’t expect or have expectations of anything or anyone. We live as green as we can and even try and reuse others discarded stuff. We recycle what’s ours and what’s not ours which was the result of someone else’s disregard for our mother earth. We include everyone, no exceptions, often called radical inclusion.”
“You could call us hippies, but we’re more than just a make love not war society. We’re here to make a difference in the lives of everyone around us through beneficial cohabitation and sharing. Our simple concepts, which are changing the world, involve; the elimination of the cancerous greed that once rode high on the backs of the oppressed and poverty stricken multitudes of the global economy; the elimination of outdated laws and doctrines written with exceptions for the few, and replaced by truly equal laws and doctrines for all with no exceptions; to encompass life, liberty, and the pursuits of happiness. ...
.
.
Copyright © Gerard Valdez 2012
All rights reserved
Without limiting the rights under copyright reserved above, no part of this manuscript may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form, or by any mechanical means ( electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise), without prior written permission of the copyright owner
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are appreciated, especially regarding cirtiques of teasers. So, thank you for your comments; good, bad, positive, or negative. I appreciate all of them.
Sincerely, seviL doG