Friday, June 1, 2012

EK Chapter 5 teaser

.
.
.
Chuck and Jim nod in affirmation. Chuck spoke up, “That’s all fine and dandy, but why Monet? I mean what’s the connection?” “I think he just picked the artist for the sheer number of possible scenes.

Consider that Monet painted well over 600 paintings in his lifetime that are readily available on the internet, from gardens to sea shores, with and without people. Even those with people didn’t seem to sway our killer. Look at this”, John leafs through his research and picks out “The Bench” and hands it over. “That particular painting has 3 people in it, but our murder scene only has the victim. The woman in the background has been replaced by the advertisement, and the man behind the bench is completely missing, but the victim is there as the main character, just like in the painting.” Chuck is still considering why Monet, “I feel it’s more than just the number of paintings available. This perp has something specific in mind, and has some kind of tie to Monet. Be it his name or life, or art. I don’t know right now, but I’m sure it’ll come to us sooner or later.” “Maybe.”, replies John.
.
.
.
Copyright© Gerard Valdez 2012

All rights reserved



Without limiting the rights under copyright reserved above, no part of this manuscript may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form, or by any mechanical means ( electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise), without prior written permission of the copyright owner

"The Creed Of Greed" by seviL doG is available for free to Amazon Kindle owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated, especially regarding cirtiques of teasers. So, thank you for your comments; good, bad, positive, or negative. I appreciate all of them.

Sincerely, seviL doG