Friday, October 21, 2011

seviL dog

     Hi, just a quick intro to say welcome to my blog. I'm new to this, so please excuse formatting and probable typos..lol Anyway, I'm a new indie author with aspirations of grandure on being a literary great. As with all newbies; I lack exposure, and with limited budgeting; I lack marketing. Please assist my cause to spread the word on my book and books to come. I look forward to posting excerpts from my book(s) as they develop. read along and invite your friends, if you find it interesting enough. I, for one, hope to pique your curiosity and inspire you to buy my ebook or paperbacks to help continue my literary journey.
    From the standpoint of genres, I write fiction with all aspects of everyday life and then some. I encourage readers to feel and place themselves within the scenes as the story unfolds. I have tried and will continue to strive for an emotional impact, the likes found only, when living in the moment. Again, welcome to my blog.
     For smartphone users, please feel free to follow me below and to preview my first book, "The Creed Of Greed" click on the preview cover. Thanks for dropping in!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated, especially regarding cirtiques of teasers. So, thank you for your comments; good, bad, positive, or negative. I appreciate all of them.

Sincerely, seviL doG